Retiree Forms

Important Forms For Retirees

Below are forms that you may need as a retiree. Please contact our office at (816) 472-5800 if you have any questions!


Understanding your 1099-R


Change of Address (for Retirees ONLY)

(Active/Inactive Members please visit Important Forms for Active Members)


Direct Deposit


Tax Withholding


Retiree Beneficiary Change